Electrical House rewires In Leeds
Home Electrical House Rewire Electricians In Leeds
Quality as standard.
What is a quality Home Electrical rewire In Leeds and why do you need a rewire in the first place ?
I get asked this question a lot, why do i need a home electrical rewire. Often the answer is not very straight forward although it can be summed up in a few words being really blunt. However i try to be a little more professional and explain the main reasons why we as electricians recommend a full or part rewire.
- Wiring is old TRS (tough rubber sheath) not PVC, no earth or is too old and degrading so the inner cores are becoming exposed
- Wiring is old lead cable and not modern pvc cabling
- Poor initial installation resulting in such sub standard work that its easier to remove it and start again
- DIY wiring gone wrong and now the installation is a mess
- general wear and tear from early 19th century wiring
- No earth in the lighting circuit
- Old black rocker light switches
- Sockets mounted in skirting boards
- Constant fuse replacement due to electrical faults
Above and Below is some general warning sign images to look out for that your Leeds home may need a full electrical rewire.
Properties wired in the 60’s 70’s and 80’s, these are the ones that are now at the end of their shelf life in terms of internal wiring and in most cases the fuse box has not been upgraded to a RCD / RCBO fuse box, nothing lasts forever and house wiring is the same. Better to replace the wiring than replace the house if it melts and catches fire.
A quality home electrical rewire by mps electrical ltd will ensure all twin and earth cabling is clipped to the joists underneath the floors and above the ceilings, we use the highest quality of pvc twin and earth cabling. We ensure all cables are capped and no joints are concealed underneath the floors or above the ceilings.
A rewire is a messy job, i wont lie to you, but i make it easier because me and my staff look after your home. We cover everything up and we clean up before we leave site every day. If you are living in the home we leave power on and put floors back down every evening.
A decent rewire fully plastered up is what we do, this usually takes up to 10 days depending on a few factors such as if the customer is living in the home during the rewire, how big the rewire specification is and how much plastering up is left to do.
Our plastering is to finishing standards and our quality of work is the best, we have a solid review base from our home electrical rewires in Tadcaster.
All our switches, sockets and light fittings are decorative and molded backed up wit a 10 year warranty from us. We ensure the materials we install in your home as part of the home electrical rewire are the best branded quality on the market. All our rewires come with building Control Certificates as we are Part P registered installers.
Quality wiring as standard underneath the floor boards of your Tadcaster Home.
MPS can also install home security during the rewire in the form of a fully wired intruder alarm system, our alarms text and telephone up to five people on activation and are fully programmable.
All our electrical home rewire quotations come with a comprehensive extras list so nothing is missed off the new home rewire when it is being conducted, our extras range from extra aerial points, data points, outside LED security lights, underfloor heating, down lights, garage power and lighting, external sockets, the works! you name it we can install it.
Contact us today on 0113 3909670 | 01770 3020260 for a chat or a free home rewire quotation for your Tadcaster home.
So why use MPS to complete your home electrical rewire in Leeds ?
- Quality workmanship guaranteed
- Professional staff and a backup support system making the customer our priority of focus.
- Fast Emergency Electrical response service for all our clients Residential, Commercial & Industrial.
- Single point of contact at all times for Electrical works securing our promise that when you hire us you are the main priority of our focus.
- Electrical Home Rewires Leeds, Quality affordable electricians in Leeds.
- We specialize in House rewires in Leeds, so what does this mean? This means if you are looking to have your home rewired it can be one of the most intensive jobs you can get done in the home, floors need to be lifted to run electrical cables, walls need to be chased for cable routes, socket boxes and light switch boxes also need to be chased in. You pay for what you get with a rewire, to the untrained eye a lot of people go with the cheapest quotation they get.
- A dedicated 2 – 3 Electrician team throughout the project.
- Plastering up to finishing standards as standard.
Home Electrical Rewire Quality & Standards, Our promise to you.
The quality standard part of the rewire means all cables are clipped under the floors and above the ceilings, joists are drilled in permitted areas to route the cabling, all the cables are clipped and capped for protection where applicable and to a depth of 50mm concealed in the walls.
We have seen a 5 day rewire job and knock before when we had to rip it all out and start again at cost to the customer. It is like the old cliche, you pay in life for what you get, we have learned this in 24 years of being in the trade. A quality electrical home rewire in Leeds means you will receive the following service from us
A dedicated 2 – 3 Electrician team throughout the project.
All your furniture plastic shrink wrapped to protect it.
Floor protections for hard wood floors/tiled floors.
You will be liaised with every day by our electricians so you know how far ahead the project is. A plastering service towards the end of the require so all the chases are plastered up to finishing standards.
Quality branded RCBO Wylex fuse box, Decorative molded switches and sockets, light fittings and light switches Call 0113 3909670 24 Hours a day, Severn days a week.
Call 0113 3909670 Visit us at<